Professional Cyclist for Scott Metaltek.
Where Do You Live?
What Is Your Preferred Discipline?
How Long Have You Been On The Bike?
Always loved the bike since being a kid, started racing at 15.
When Did You First Get Involved In The Bike?
My stepdad used to compete in triathlons so I used to go training with him but I got bored of swimming and always got a stitch when I ran so there was only one sport left!
Achievements On The Bike
- 2x Welsh Road Race Champion
- Represented Wales at Melbourne & Delhi Commonwealth Games
- U23 Elite Circuit Series Champion
- Represented Great Britain internationally at U23 and Elite Level
- Best young rider at FBD Insurance RAS
What Teams Have You Represented In The Cycling World?
- 2006 Recycling.co.uk
- 2007 VC Seano (Italian Amateur Team)
- 2008 Rapha Condor
- 2009 Pinarello CandiTV
- 2010 Team Raleigh
- 2011 Cyclepremier Metaltek
- 2012 Metaltek Scott
What One Piece Of Advice Would You Give To Someone New To Cycling?
Have fun! It’s hard enough as it is.
What Do You Think Are The Key Characteristics That Make For A Great Cyclist?
Belief, hard work and dedication.