Winter Training Workshop - Belfast, 5 Dec at 18:00
Nov 08, 2013
Are you tired of every winter putting in 'training' then the start of the season comes round and there is no difference? We answer why this is happening and how to change it.
Delivered by Ex Professional Cyclist and Director of Dig Deep Coaching, Stephen Gallagher and Tim Cassidy, Owner of Peak Physical Therapy
, the information provided has been tried, tested and then ultimately refined to arm individuals with everything they need to know this winter, topics include:
- The WINTER ESSENTIALS: Leg Speed, Strength, Endurance and Nutrition Management.
- How to develop a ‘base’ during the winter period on limited time.
- Why building strength on and off bike is essential. Do’s and Don’ts.
- Addressing biomechanical issues with specific strength work.
- How to gradually build your training towards the 2014 season.
- How to maintain intensity during winter and how this is balanced.
A wealth of knowledge will be presented in this seminar allowing individuals to walk away with a greater insight on why training is in phases, what needs to be addressed and when and an increased understanding to what is pivotal to overall performance.
Illustrations will be provided on how off season strength training and injury prevention can be targeted during the winter months.
Please RSVP before 2 December either via the link provided below or by emailing Dig Deep Coaching on firstname.lastname@example.org Tickets for the event, £10 per person, can be purchased HERE.
The location of the workshop is on the 4th floor of the Midtown Business Centre, 25 Talbot Street, Belfast...press buzzer 3. See you there!
Please add a comment
Leave a Reply