- Cycling Coaching
- Triathlon Coaching
- Power Meters
- Turbo Trainers
- Nutrition Plans
- Who We Are
The racing season for 2015 is upon us once more. The strongest rider is not always going to be the person who wins. The team take you through what really is important to think about and put into practice during your races. This webinar will be conducted by Ex-Pro Cyclists who have been there and done that...many times over. So really...this is invaluable if you want to learn how to race.
You will also learn
- How to get into the break and bridge over to the break should you have missed the initial move.
- Riding in a pace line and other formations.
- What to look out for prior to the race, know the route and challenges along the course such as hill, wind, etc.
- What to do when things don't go to plan.
- Finishing the race off. Includes sprinting and other options for non sprinters.
Join the Dig Deep Coaching team as they provide you with invaluable information essential prior to embarking on a sportive challenge. Whether it be your first time back on the bike after years off it and have set yourself this goal...or perhaps sportives are your thing and you'd like to be better prepared for the next one.
The collective knowledge of the team will help you physically prepare allowing more enjoyment and a sense of achievement and perhaps completing it faster than you originally planned!
Other topics in the webinar are:
- How to effectively approach your training to ensure increased fitness and minimise the risk of injury as you prepare on limited time.
- An introduction to climbing, cadence and building endurance.
Nutrition - Getting this right during training, night before and during your event including essential hydration.
• How to approach your 'taper' week training wise - this is the week before, travel tips, night before and morning of event.
• Equipment choices.
• Event pacing - Don't ruin all your preparation with poor pacing strategy.