- Cycling Coaching
- Triathlon Coaching
- Power Meters
- Turbo Trainers
- Nutrition Plans
- Who We Are
Are you tired of every winter putting in 'training' then the start of the season comes round and there is no difference? We answer why this is happening and how to change it.
Delivered by Ex Professional Cyclist and Director of Dig Deep Coaching, Stephen Gallagher, the information provided has been tried, tested and then ultimately refined to arm individuals with everything they need to know this winter, topics include:
The WINTER ESSENTIALS:
- Leg speed, strength and endurance.
- All the DO'S and DON'TS of club/group training rides.
- How to develop a ‘base’ during the winter period on limited time.
- Nutrition management during the off season.
- How ‘cross’ training can be implemented into training routines.
- How to gradually build your training towards the 2015 season.
- How to maintain intensity during winter and how this is balanced.
- Basic on training with ‘POWER’
- Q&A with Stephen on numerous different topics
A wealth of knowledge will be presented in this seminar allowing individuals to walk away with a greater insight on why training is in phases, what needs to be addressed and when with an increased understanding to what is pivotal to overall performance.
This training evening will be hosted at Kingdom Endurance Sport on Saturday 18th October from 6-9pm costing €10 per person, €5 for all people aged 16 and under.
Kingdom Endurance Sports
Monavalley Industrial Estate
Tel: 353 66 712 1697