FREE Seminar - The Basics of Structured Training with Dan Fleeman and Adrian Timmis
Mar 26, 2014
When: 7pm on Thursday 17th April 2014
Where: Cadence Sport, 32 Main Street, Barton under Needwood, Burton on Trent, DE13 8AA
Parking: Village car park is 100m from shop
- Why structured training? The basics of training is a progressive structure.
- Steps and essential components to develop performance.
- Training zones.
- Building endurance.
- Group riding including pros and cons and tips to enhance your group riding.
- Tips on how to approach your season.
- Example of a race situation.
- Nutrition tips pre and during your event.
Places are limited therefore to confirm your space please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add a comment
Leave a Reply