“Our consultations start from as little as £70 and vary considerably depending upon the needs of the client.” Feeding your body correctly for performance in sport is underestimated. Dig Deep Coaching adopt a forward thinking approach to nutrition through advice, support and consultations.
What you put into your body is what you get out of it. Avoiding highly processed foods, eating full fat milk and butter, minimal carbohydrates only begins to scratch the surface of the information and advice during our one to one consultations to help improve performance on the bike.
Rob van der Werf, Nutritionist to Argos-Shimano Pro Team provides the nutritional advice for Dig Deep Coaching.
What You Can Expect From A Consultation
- A clearer understanding of the impact nutrition has on performance
- Food lists of what is good to eat
- Recovery, what to eat depending on your training load
- Improve your training ability
- Lose body fat
- The timing and quantities of food
- The 80% rule!
- What nutrients are essential for muscle repair, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, etc
- Endurance boosting foods
- Advice on sports nutrition with homemade alternatives
- Any recommended supplements depending upon your training and current diet
From the beginner cyclist to the elite athlete, we have a consultation to suit all goals and budgets.