- Cycling Coaching
- Triathlon Coaching
- Power Meters
- Turbo Trainers
- Nutrition Plans
- Who We Are
The racing season is upon us once more. The strongest rider is not always going to be the person who wins. The team at Dig Deep Coaching take you through what really is important to think about and put into practice during your races. This video will be conducted by Dig Deep founders and ex-Pro Cyclists who have been there and done that many times over. This is invaluable if you want to learn how to race.
You will also learn
- How to get into the break and bridge over to the break should you have missed the initial move.
- Riding in a pace line and other formations.
- What to look out for prior to the race, know the route and challenges along the course such as hill, wind, etc.
- What to do when things don't go to plan.
- Finishing the race off. Includes sprinting and other options for non sprinters.